Use Outlook Express as the email
Client software to receive and send your email messages.
Opening and Configuring Outlook 1) When Outlook Express Starts, click "Tools ->
Outlook Express 5.0
2) Inside the
"Internet Accounts Windows" click "Add -> Mail":
3) In the Internet connection wizard, fill in your name (for example
"test"), Click Next:
4) Click "I already have an e-mail address that I' d like to use" and
fill in your email address (email@example.com for example). Click
5) On the "Email Servers Name" page, fill in the server information.
"My incoming mail server is a POP3 server." The incoming mail:
pop.yourdomain.com. The Outgoing Mail (SMTP): smtp.yourdomain.com.
6) Put in your mailbox username in the account name field, and the
password below. Click Next:
7) Click Finish.
8) To change your configure, click "Tools ->
Accounts". In the Internet Accounts Windows, choose the mail
account you want to re-configre and then click "properties":
9) In the mail account properties window, you can change your
10) Change your smtp and pop settiing in the "server" tab:
11) Check the option "My server need authentication", and then click
12) Select "Use the same information with pop server", and click
13) In the advaced tab, select "leave a copy in server", if you want to
keep your mails in the server: